Snort mailing list archives

Re: Truncated Tcp Options?

From: Rich Adamson <radamson () routers com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:48:17 -0600

Thanks for the reference. Are there any known stacks, apps, etc, that
are known to trip the alert, or does this option tend to be one of those
that might be more oriented towards FYI?

------------------------
Rich,

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=snort-users&m=105144642022660&w=2

Coming only from one site? (with is a .MIL btw, unless you changed the
IP), I doubt it's p2p.

ypwhich

- - - -
ypwhich {at} paunix.org

"As we know, There are known knowns. These are things we know that we
know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we
know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things
we don't know we don't know. - Donald Rumsfeld
- - - -