Snort mailing list archives

RE: WinSnort and MSSQL Problem

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:34:48 -0800

This particular problem is fixed in the files located @ CodeCraft
Consultants and WINSNORT.com.

Lets face it I've been around Snort for over 3 years and every version that
has been released has had some sort of bug in it. Bugs are always there,
especially when you are talking about one program serving many platforms.

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
--
mailto:support () winsnort com