Snort mailing list archives

Re: New independent IDS test reports

From: JP Vossen <vossenjp () netaxs com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:06:48 -0400 (EDT)

From: "Bob Walder" <bwalder () spamcop net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:50:56 +0200
Subject: [Snort-users] New independent IDS test reports

<snip>

I know in the past some of you have objected to providing personal info
via our registration form, so that requirement has now been abolished.
Cool.

The 100Mbps IDS report is COMPLETELY FREE and available in its entirety
(as is PKI) and includes test results for Snort 2.0 which I think many
of you will find fascinating!

Hummm, how?  The HTML report I can see, but the PDF still links to the pay-for
download.

Hope this message doesn't collide too badly with other respones, and please CC
me on replies--I get the digest of this list.

Later,
JP
JP Vossen, CISSP              |:::======|         jp{at}jpsdomain{dot}org
"The software said it requires Windows XP or better, so I installed
Linux..."