Snort mailing list archives

RE: sniffing cables and network taps

From: PPowenski () oag com
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:16:48 +0100

The cap you should be able to get from www.jameco.com

Had very good results with the netoptics tap. Had some trouble at first but
the tech support was one of the best I have dealt with and the tap is great.
If you are buying one MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT ONE. Call or email
netoptics they will assist.
MOST require a 100baseT FULL DUPLEX connection or they will not function
correctly.

Cheers
paul