Snort mailing list archives

Where to get: logsnorter

From: Dave Morrow <david.morrow () autodata net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:49:00 -0400

Anyone know where I can obtain logsnorter and information on how to
configure it?

David Morrow
Systems Technical Lead, IT Operations
P: (519) 951-6079
F: (519) 451-6615
mailto: david.morrow () autodata net <mailto:david.morrow () autodata net>

......poor planning on your part does not make an emergency on my

 This message has originated from Autodata Solutions.  The attached material
is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please delete this message and notify the
Autodata system administrator at  Administrator () autodata net
<mailto:Administrator () autodata net <mailto:Administrator () autodata net> >