Snort mailing list archives

RE: W2k Startup Error

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:41:49 -0700

Make SURE you have the paths configured properly. Also make SURE MySQL is
running and accepting the connection. Try running this from the snort/bin
folder:

snort  -c c:\snort\etc\snort.conf -l c:\snort\log -i1 -T

This will run a diagnosis on your install.

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels () winsnort com

  _____