Snort mailing list archives

RE: ICMP Source Quench

From: "Bryan Waters" <bryanw () abwaters com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:03:49 -0700

Of course...but I did my search on yahoo and the results were so noisy that
I couldn't find anything specific on the topic.  Also...I would have thought
that Snort would have had at least a blurb in the online rule docs...since
they didn't and the yahoo results were so bad, i didn't push it figuring it
was something rather esoteric.

-bryanw