Snort mailing list archives

Re: Where's Waldo^H^H^H^H^HErek

From: Erek Adams <erek () snort org>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:24:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Matt Kettler wrote:

I've got the beer, who brought the pizza so we can get back to hacking out
code/systems/etc?
(With Erek's drinking game around I always need to keep a heavy supply of
beer handy..)

God, I've created a monster!  :)

:)

Actually, speaking of Erek, I've not seen a post from him this week... very
unusual.. he must have a little bit of a real life somewhere and went on
vacation or something...

*phhhfffffttt*  :)  Broken PC + Wedding Anniversary = Relaxing week.  :)

Perhaps we need an addition to the drinking game? "If 3 days go by with no
posts from Erek to snort-users..."

Hrm, then I'd have to have the 'And if you realize that you were the
reason a penalty was added, take 2.' penalty as well. :)

Later!

-----
Erek Adams