Snort mailing list archives

Re: Question on database for Snort

From: David Alonso De La Vega Tapage <delavegad () bancoaliado com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 09:04:36 -0500

Well ..   now all  stay fine ..  and well ..

Thing in this .. these list .. y a good place to learn .. to make and know good persons .. and maybe friends .. !

bless for all .. !

David Alonso
Panamá

FWAdmin wrote:

Apology accepted.

I believe I also have penalty drinks to take :)

PS: The sig is not my fault. It is tagged on the end of every e-mail I send
out the exchange server. Since I am in a bilingual province (unfortunately)
everything has to be in French and English. Sorry :)

                -Jason