Snort mailing list archives

RE: Mysql

From: "Esler, Joel Contractor" <EslerJ () RCERT-S ARMY MIL>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:33:17 -0400

my problem is that my snort won't write to mysql... i've set it up with
every piece of instruction i can find...google, snort.org...  EVERYTHING...

I also want to have my modular syslog write to mysql, and I can't get to
work either, however, that's WAAAAY off topic.  So if anyone is a mysql
expert out there... please get with me offline..  i am struggling here.