Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID / PHP / MYSQL -- help!

From: "Jon Baer" <security () jonbaer net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 05:53:06 -0700

Try opening a page with phpinfo(); and see how your setup is, PHP is now
already compiled with MySQL support, you might have an old version on the
box or an old extension if you overwrote anything when installing.  Look at
the php.ini file that phpinfo(); shows you that you are using and look for
any MySQL configs.

- Jon