Snort mailing list archives

Re: RE: SnortCenter 1.0 beta releas

From: "larc" <larc () pandora be>
Date: Fri 10 Jan 2003 10:36:53 +0100

Hi,

I guese the problem is that you are using the snort db and not an separated db for snortcenter.
The table 'iphdr' is from snort and has nothing to do with snortcenter.

Stefan

 "Slighter, Tim" <tslighter () itc nrcs usda gov> wrote:
I recently downloaded all the required elements and followed the
instructions completely.  However, I am getting an error about
snortcenter.iphdr table not being found and that the database may not be
complete.  I tried the documents suggested method for creating the tables
and i also tried sourcing the script but neither way worked.  any ideas?