Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort frontends?

From: Ueli Kistler <iuk () gmx ch>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:18:53 +0100

The URL is www.packx.net.. note that MySQL alert mail features are *not*
included in RC2.. in the next release..
RC3:
The AlertMail features are not implemented completetly in a thread, to
not prevent IDScenter from working while the mail is sent
RC2: You can be contacted via e-mail with a simple text currently (no
mysql queries possible in this version)

When RC3 is released, Snort-users mailing list and focus-ids as well as
some of the most important security sites will be informed.

Regards,
 Ueli Kistler
 eclipse () packx net
 www.packx.net