Snort mailing list archives

Trouble reporting snort logs to dshield in DSHIELD format.

From: "Paulo Santos Perneta" <pperneta () netmadeira com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:53:38 -0000

I think it is possible to report Snort logs to Dshield, but I don't know how
to do it.
The best option would be to report them automatically from ACID, maybe with
this perl script:
http://www1.dshield.org/clients/dshield_snort.pl , but I do not know how to
make this work.

If someone is using this, and knows how to do it please help me.

I'm currently using Snort 1.9, with ACID, my SQL and IDScenter, from the
Eagle X package, and my system is Windows XP.

 Best regards,

Paulo Santos Perneta <pperneta () netmadeira com>