Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort DB query question.

From: WTWork <securitygauntlet () snet net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 01:21:52 -0400

Sound like script time. If you need to query that many IPs maybe you are doing something wrong or just wanting to much data. I think some of the key things to think of here areL
Keep it simple
Set priority of events you NEED to see
Drill down into critical targets
If ya need to get the data that bad then you can use wild card * in the string and it should show all the 10.0.0.* addresses

Good luck