Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort/Mysql/ACID/MS PWS help

From: Security Admin <SecurityAdmin () hyprotech com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:10:57 -0700

when using php under windows (IIS or PWS) you need to do ISAPI mappings
under the website. See the install doc onder PHP on how to do this. If the
webserver doesn't know what executable to use with a .php extension it will
look like it's working, then it will fail. www.silicondefense,com should
have some good docs on using acid for this undr windows. I know I had it
running myself, but on windows 2k server