Snort mailing list archives

Re: Out of Office AutoReply: Signature Database is Gone [OT or Administrivia?]

From: Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt () charite de>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 07:48:14 +0200

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 03:17:33PM -0500, J. Craig Woods wrote:

There's a nice article by RUS-CERT about exactly that.
http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/ticker/article.php?mid=882

Hey, great page! Just one problem for me. I do not read German. And that
is why E. Husserl has always both intrigued and perplexed me.

Short:

* Exchange is crap
* Lotus is crap
* OpenMail is crap
* GroupWise is crap
* People/lusers are idiots
* vacation is the best.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V A)   Ralf.Hildebrandt () charite de
Charite Campus Virchow-Klinikum                 Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155