Snort mailing list archives

e: snort.conf

From: pierre <pgazzola () telusplanet net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:17:24 -0600

Hello All!

Well with my demntia it make it more of a challenge for me to make it work.

However I am at 90% sure it is working corectly as no error is showing.

I just need to take my time and stop when brain wonder to far and come back
another day.From what i read it seem like a heck of a good program.

Pierre..

hello!

I have a heck of a problem figuring out how to edit snort.conf

umm..
I know!
How about using a text editor!
Is there a kind soul that could send me there put XXX for ip so i can see
what
i need to do.I connect directly with my linux box via a hub.
hub as no ip each box as it own static ip.
It's probably no use anyone sending you a copy of their snort.conf as
each setup requires a custom interpretation.