Snort mailing list archives

Central Mysql Database

From: Dave Oswald <dozz68 () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:55:01 -0700 (PDT)

I have 3 snort sensors deployed on my network and each is logging to it's own mysql database, each server is also
running PHP with Acid. All of the sensors are stable at this point and working great but now I want to log to a central
mysql database, I have searched the mailing list archives and checked the snort home page and done the google search
thing and I am unable to find documentation on the changes that need to be done to accomplish this. I have already
changed the snort.conf file output database line to point to the central server, is there any other confgiuration
changes that need to be made ?