Snort mailing list archives

RE: "trons" Rules

From: "Jason Lewis" <jlewis () packetnexus com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 01:46:13 -0500

When I can't explain something... I refer to the trons.

Why did the DB suddenly crash?  It must have been the trons.

Shortened version of electrons, you know those crazy electrons are out of
whack.  It's my way of saying.."I have no clue" without saying it.  People
don't normally question it.  After reading that web page.....maybe it is
similar. ;)

jas