Snort mailing list archives

RE: log into postgresql

From: Mark Forsyth <forsythm () optushome com au>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:11:53 +1000

Once you've created the databse you need to create the metadata. You should
have a script called create_postgres or similar. If you have
snort-1.8.1-RELEASE you'll find it in the contrib directory. You also
should have a file named README.database which details the steps to take to
get the database created with all the tables, etc.

Ooroo
Mark F...

On Monday, October 22, 2001 3:21 AM, mysiar () wp pl [SMTP:mysiar () wp pl]