Snort mailing list archives

RE: Re: Snortsnarf sux, snort_stat rulez

From: "Sheahan, Paul (PCLN-NW)" <Paul.Sheahan () priceline com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:45:03 -0400

Snort_stat also helps one to quickly decide what incidents are worth
investigating further. Within one minute of looking at the report, which I
have sent to my inbox at midnight each night, I can immediately see what I
need to research further. And with all of the other variations the report
gives you, it is the best of both worlds. I removed Snortsnarf from my drive
once I made the comparison.

I think there should definitely be a link off the Snort page for snort_stat
considering how useful the tool is.....