Snort mailing list archives

RE: Re: ACID: Cannot send session cache limiter

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:04:17 US/Eastern

Frank,

The latest commit was totally unrelated to the issue you were
experiencing.  I have just gotten around to attempting to
reproduce your error ... I could not.  It seems to me to be
a pure SQL issue; using MySQL 3.23.34 or PostgreSQL 7.1
I got no errors? What versions are you using?

Roman

Still getting this error in the charting routines:

Chart Type:   Dst. IP address vs. Number of Alerts

---
Database ERROR:You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'FROM iphdr LEFT
JOIN acid_ag_alert ON (iphdr.sid=acid_ag_alert.ag_sid AND iphdr.' at line 1