Snort mailing list archives

SnortSnarf version 052301.1

From: James Hoagland <hoagland () SiliconDefense com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 14:43:03 -0700

Hello,

I've made a few more quick changes to SnortSnarf so here's another release before I take a few days vacation. Here are the changes for version 052301.1:

+ restored correct parsing of portscan logs; was broken in the last release due to generalizing the syslog formats accepted
+ restored space accidently removed before the '->' in alerts shown in the HTML
+ removed some warning messages that were not too helpful

If you use portscan logs and had upgraded to 052101.1, you should upgrade to this version.

You can download this and learn more at:

  http://www.silicondefense.com/software/snortsnarf/

Enjoy,

  Jim

--
|*               hoagland () SiliconDefense com                *|
|*              http://www.silicondefense.com/              *|