Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft SDL report card

From: Gary McGraw <gem () cigital com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:45:09 -0400

In my opinion, the most interesting thing about stuxnet was the payload.
See:
How to p0wn a Control System with Stuxnet
<http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1636983> (September 23,
2010)

You might also listen to Langner on Silver Bullet (the longest episode
ever, but a good one):
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-059/

gem