Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet: Matt Blaze

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:25:54 -0400

hi sc-l,

When it rains it pours...especially in Virginia these days.

Silver Bullet number 39 is an interview with Matt Blaze, security and privacy luminary.  Matt and I spent lots of time
digging into Matt's public policy work.  Matt is an important voice of sanity whose opinions I greatly admire.  And he
coined the term "trust management."

http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-039/

Some of Matt's work has been published by IEEE Security & Privacy magazine in highly popular articles.  There are a
couple of pointers on the Silver Bullet page for the episode.  IEEE S&P is the co-sponsor of Silver Bullet.

As always, your feedback is welcome.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet