Secure Coding mailing list archives

Insecure Java Code Snippets

From: rklists at gmail.com (Rohit Sethi)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:05:29 -0400

Brad, I recommend you approach this problem in reverse. Think of the
bug you want people to hunt for and then put together an appropriate
regular expressions in Google Code Search
(http://www.google.com/codesearch)

For instance "lang:java request getParameter .*price" might be a good
starting point.
After doing that search I found a few different possible vulns.

Once you find a vulnerability you can extract as much or as little
code out of it as you'd like. I use this often in class design.

Cheers,

Rohit