Secure Coding mailing list archives

quick question - SXSW

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:58:54 -0400

hi sc-l,

As many of you know, I have been doing this stuff for over a decade now.  In terms of developer awareness and uptake,
we have made great strides in the last three years.  I taught my first training class on software security at Goldman
in 2001.  Since then, we've trained well over 8000 developers and others on software security (at Cigital where I
work).  Attitudes have definitely shifted, and the market continues to grow.  Demand is up and interest is high.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague