Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet: Ed Amoroso

From: iggy69.e at gmail.com (Ignacio Evans)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 12:52:22 +0800

Thanks, Gary. I saw it up on Silver Bullet yesterday, downloaded it
immediately and listened to it - great stuff. I got hooked on Ed Amoroso
from his podcast with Sondra Schneider and Frontline Security. It's so
strange seeing him get hammered by the privacy zealots.

It takes a top-notch interviewer to make an excellent podcast and you,
Sondra Schneider, and Phil Windley are the best in the business.

Stephen Evans