Secure Coding mailing list archives

[WEB SECURITY] Some unanswered website vulnerability questions

From: dinis at ddplus.net (Dinis Cruz)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 00:29:45 +0100

Jeremiah's was inspired and wrote 5 spot-on web application security
questions (see below) which we all as a community should:a) comment &
discuss
b) research properly its implications, and
c) come up (for each question) with a set of 'this is the current situation'
 answers.

I suspect that c) will be a very uncomfortable reading for a lot of people,
but that might actually make some things change (for the better I hope)

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
http://www.owasp.org