Secure Coding mailing list archives

Secure Programming with Static Analysis

From: jjchryan at gwu.edu (Julie Ryan)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:30:47 -0400

The US Dept of Defense has done some work on the procurement side of
the problem.  Here are two papers for those in very large
bureaucracies who might be interested:

Best Software Assurance Practices in Acquisition of Trusted Systems
http://www.cisse.info/colloquia/cisse10/proceedings10/pdfs/papers/
S02P03.pdf

Software Assurance: Five Essential Considerations for Acquisition
Officials
http://www.stsc.hill.af.mil/CrossTalk/2007/05/0705PolydysWisseman.html