Secure Coding mailing list archives

Darkreading: Secure Coding Certification

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT))
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:52:45 -0400

I agree. The two that I feel should be next in terms of developing certifications around are:

- How to describe misuse case and dangerous ommissions for people writing functional specifications: This is highly
applicable in outsourcing environments including the Federal Government

- Strong Software Design Patterns for Software Architects/Lead Developers: This is where if security were properly
addressed, would be pretty cheap to handle and have a better ROI than dealing with it at coding time.

http://www.theimf.com/events_detail.aspx?ID=164