Secure Coding mailing list archives

YAI (yet another interview)

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 21:42:26 -0400

Hi all,

I finally listened to today's podcast with Jon Udell (infoworld...once Byte).  It's far ranging and intellectually
interesting...starting with cognitive science and Letter Spirit (which I worked on with Doug Hofstadter), ranging
through type safety, proof carrying code,  and programming languages (sandboxes anyone?), to academic software security.

Take a listen.  Feedback would be great.  This sure does demonstrate the difference in rigor and range in
podcasts...between the CNN podcast I sent last week and this one you will find an entire world of thought.

http://weblog.infoworld.com/udell/2006/04/07.html#a1423 <http://weblog.infoworld.com/udell/2006/04/07.html#a1423>

gem

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
confidential or privileged.  The information contained herein is intended
solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient (or otherwise authorized to receive this
message by the intended recipient), any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of the information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic message transmission in error, please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Cigital, Inc. accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from
the use of this email or its contents.
Thank You.