Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia & Request: Aloha, the moderator is back

From: Crispin Cowan <crispin () immunix com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:23:40 +0100

Kenneth R. van Wyk wrote:

And here's a bit of food for thought...  I've been invited to be on an
upcoming TechTV segment on the topic of computer viruses.  I'm not sure how
much leeway I'll have in steering the discussions, but if appropriate, I'd

God DAMN does TechTV suck. Their grasp of computer issues is feeble.
IMHO, TechTV has net-negative impact on the general public's
understanding of computer issues.

On the plus side, perhaps Kenneth's participation will improve the clue
level of the show. On the minus side, there is vast potential for the
clueless on TechTV to edit Kenneth's comments into nonsense. Good luck
to you :)

Crispin

--
Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.  http://immunix.com/~crispin/