Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Wifi testing tool set suggestion

From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:17:05 +0300

Hello Nathan Swain,

Refer to this beautiful Wireless Penetration testing resource here:

Besides this, you can also refer to the Wireless penetration testing
framework here:

Hope this helps!

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessments & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence India. Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training
http://iisecurity.in/courses/Training%20Calendar.html