Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Getting Break into Pen testing Industry

From: Vin Oxious <vinoxious () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:23:45 +0530

Dear Friends,

                     Greeting to all !! .. Once again I need your help
and expertise ..

Well I am an Arts Students  ( did my B.A  - Due to some personal
problems which I can't explain out here..  ) .. However at my SSC (
XII) I had Physics, chemistry , Biology and Mathematics as my
subjects..

However I had a keen interest into learning computers.. So I learned
programming languages ( includes C, C++, Assembly language, Win32 API
SDK Programming, Reverse Engineering, Linux, Windows , Shell and Perl
) and did my MCA. Afterwards I also cleared my EC-CEH .. Well I am
finding it very difficult to get a break into industry. Yeah I know
that experience is required to get into a industry .. But then it is
contradictory that without experience no one considers you and you
don't get an experience without working..

BTW I am planning to clear CCNA

Are there any peoples who are often from other disciple other than
computers science  or just leave this wild goose chase

Please give your views positive or negative .. Thanks .. If required
will post my resume in Plain text format

thanks for your help
regards,
Vinox