Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Keylogger win/linux

From: edjenguele christian eric <c_edjenguele () yahoo it>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:29:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
I really prefer a troyan/backdoor, but you can write your own using an echo server and client and keyboard event
handling
---
 Christian Eric Eddjenguele
IT Security Software Developer & Researcher
--
Management, Developers, Security Professionals – can only result in one thing…… better security.
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference Sept 22nd-25th 2008