Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Astalavista?

From: "Dark Cold Ice" <darkcoldice () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:43:14 +0100

As far as I know and counting only on what i've been told by
astalavista.net members the .net is a clean space with a grey hat
approach but with a slightly more white hat approach with good
resources and providing a good return for your money. As for the .com
it is a warez zone and of course a black hat area!

Note: the team behind .box.sk is different from the team that manages
the .com  and .net! Do not mix things up!