Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Inprotect - Installation Issues?

From: A User <a () flumps org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:48:09 +0100 (BST)

Firstly thanks to the userbase who have supported this query - saves the
project team some time! :)

Secondly, (and I think I am pre-empting the mailing list admin a bit)
please post any queries you have about Inprotect and it's usage to the
Inprotect mailing list which can be found be addressing
inprotect-users () lists sourceforge net for general queries or
inprotect-devel () lists sourceforge net for development / code questions.

Cheers,

A.
Inprotect Team member.
----