Penetration Testing mailing list archives

CISSP-ISSMP

From: "Mohamed Abdel Kader" <makster12 () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 12:27:14 +0300 (Egypt Daylight Time)

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone out there did the CISSP-ISSMP concentration.
I want to know the value added in the areas listed below, in an out of 10
scale for example:

    Total ROI
    Career Advancement
    Industry Demand
    Raise Potential

    Suitable for what job/position (not an out of 10 answer of course :))

I also want to know the material to study from.

Thanks a million.
MAK

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request () cenzic com for details.