Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] eMail auditing problem

From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:23:04 +0100

RE: [PEN-TEST] eMail auditing problemSessionwall 3 is now called E-Trust IDS and has been bought by Computer
Associates, it does monitor email content.
If there is a CA person on this list does E-Trust IDS now have a parser for MS Exchange traffic

Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/ The IDS List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.