Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] NetWare?

From: "Bonvillain, David (ISS Denver)" <dbonvill () ISS NET>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:38:02 -0400

there are several other tools besides kane and pandora, alot are more manual
and command line based, but you can enumerate most of the information needed
to assess a netware installation, there is alot of information in hacking
exposed as well as good links on their website. try and get copies of
rcon.exe at ftp.fastlane.net in /pub/nomad/nw, nwpcrack, novell onsite
manager, and chknull.exe at least.
villain