Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Pen-Testing AS/400

From: Enno Rey <erey () IX URZ UNI-HEIDELBERG DE>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:14:18 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently involved in a pen-test in an environment with lots of AS/400s
(some with IP, some without).
I've been working with one some time ago but I certainly don't have the
expertise to judge the security of those boxes.
Does anybody have any hints for some security documents concerning the
AS/400 or some kind of checklist or something else that could help me.
I've already been searching the archives. I found that in august Noah Dunker
posed nearly the same question, but never got any answer...
And I found www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/gg244200.html from 1994.

Anything else that could help me?

Thanks a lot in advance &

regards,