PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Attending SANS Fire 2013

From: Mike Perez <mike () pauldotcom com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 22:54:42 -0400

Hi Pierre,

It's been my (limited) experience that there is a lot to process during the
training and if you stay for the late talks, you'll be ready to hit the
sack around 10:30PM ET.  I personally think that staying off site is fine,
except if you want to drink the last day of training, where some folks stay
afterwards to unwind.  So, stay offsite and perhaps stay at the hotel the
last night.

Just my 2 cents.