PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: quick and dirty large virtual network

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 22:02:03 +0100

On 7 May 2013 18:48, Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com> wrote:

Un my case i have 3 different AD setups since most of the work I do is
with windows and those are static on ESXi I control the boot up and
selection with PowerCli

At some point I'd love to have the time to do a Windows AD admin course to
learn how to set it up correctly. I've got one set up and just hack around
at it till it does what I want.

Robin

Sent from my iPhone