PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Auditing WPA/WPA2 wifi networks

From: "C. L. Martinez" <carlopmart () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 19:12:32 +0000

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Robert Portvliet
<robert.portvliet () gmail com> wrote:
When you say WPA/WPA2, are you using PSK or EAP for authentication? If EAP,
what EAP type will be in use? (PEAP, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, etc.). Attack
vectors vary significantly based on this.

AFAIK, EAP-TLS.

 I assume this 3rd network (for
external people), will be firewall/VLAN segregated once it hits your wired
network, but are these servers you speak of used by your internal employees
as well?

Correct.