PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Capturing HTTPS traffic from iPhone/iPad

From: Dimitrios Kapsalis <dimitrios () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:00:49 -0600

Hi Josh,

I did extract the certificate from burp and added it to my devices trusted
store by emailing the certificate to myself.

In the settings it shows that the certificate is now trusted. Can you send
the serial number of the cert to confirm I have the correct one?

Additionally, I tried another application, at first it did not work. After
installing the burp cert I can capture its traffic. The original
application still fails.

Thanks,
Jim