PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Conference Question/Choice?

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:26:59 +0100

On 26 April 2011 13:16, Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com> wrote:
I guess really, go where you can make the most of your dollar. If you are on
the West coast, Defcon. In Europe, then Brucon. East coast (and winter)
Shmoocon. If you are in the Midwest/South, Louisville is cheaper to get to
than a lot of places, so Derbycon. Tickets at the cheaper price go on sale
on Friday April 29, 2011 at Midnight, and goes up on Sunday at 11:59PM. If I
had the money, I'd go to all of them, Brucon is the one I've not been to
yet, but I hear good things.

Come to Brussels, we will show you the Coffin Bar.

Adrian