PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: IOS shell

From: "Butturini, Russell" <Russell.Butturini () Healthways com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:58:41 -0500

Interesting.  Curious as to the difference in this than the existing TCL scripting engine (except for the fact that
this is bolted straight onto the privileged exec mode prompt instead of a separate shell).  Good thing this doesn't
appear to be enabled by default at least.  Also this doc references a code release that isn't available yet.  Should be
interesting to see what folks come up with though :-)