PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: IOS shell

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 14:33:17 -0400

Get me a box and I will give it a try :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2011, at 1:26 PM, Colin Vallance <crvallance () gmail com> wrote:

I'm excited and scared all at once. Looks like Cisco released some functionality in the newer code that provides a
shell. For work purposes I'm loving the ability to possibly script configs and use grep to parse through stuff. I
also know that we've potentially got a whole lot of fun with poorly configured systems for pen testers etc. How long
until Carlos does something cool with metasploit? :)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/netmgmt/configuration/guide/nm_ios_shell.html

Sent from my mobile device